Enjoy our beautiful cabin at Hemsedal. It has plenty of room for the entire family and all the comforts of home.
- 14 nights
- 5 nights
(Christmas, New Year, Easter and winter holidays)
Points required per night
- 16 000
- 32 000
(Christmas, New Year, Easter Holidays)
- Five large bedrooms with double beds (150) and plenty of closet space
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Large living room
- Two baths
- Altibox TV
- Extra living room with TV and DVD
- Panoramic views
- Large terrace
- Ski in/out
- Ski storage
- Large parking space
NB! No smoking. No pets.
Remember that check-in at 17.00 and check-out is at 13.00. If you are leaving on a Sunday and no one is booked after you, you may stay longer than the checkout time as cleaning services arrive on weekdays. Please clarify this with the Omega by sending an email to email@example.com or call 5377 5377
What to bring:
You will find a card for the traffic/boom barrier on the kitchen counter.
Firewood is located in the basement
Remember to close the water supply to the washing machine when it is not in use. You will find the water faucet in the technical room.
Washing and cleaning is done by our own cleaner between stays. We therefore ask that the cabin is left tidy after use. If the cleaners must use more than two hours on the cleaning, the additional expense will be charged the employee.
Hemsedal is located, approximately, a 30-minute drive from Gol and a 2.5-hour drive from Oslo. The cabin is located right next to the ski slopes, close to Skarsnuten Hotel.
This popular Norwegian ski destination also offers a wide range of year-round activities for the entire family, including:
- Mountain climbing
- River snorkeling
- Horse riding
- Hunting and fishing
Take a look at what Hemsedal has to offer at Hemsedal.com
- From Gol, turn on to RV 52 towards Hemsedal. It is an approx. 30 minute drive from Gol city centre to Hemsedal
- Drive through Hemsedal’s city center. After approx. 1,6 km you will see a sign to the ski center: Hemsedal Ski Center
- Turn off towards Hemsedal Ski Center
- Turn right straight after the bridge
- Pay to pass through the gate (costs 50 NOK, credit and debit cards accepted)
- Continue up the hill until you reach a crossroad on your right with signs with names such as Veslestugu, Utsyn, Fageråsen etc. Take right turn. It is ca 2,5 km drive from the gate to the cabin
- Our cabin is the fourth cabin on the left. There are two brown, almost identical cabins by each other, the first one is the Omega cabin.
Sjåstadleine 43, 3560 Hemsedal
- Make sure you have all you belongings and leave the cabin tidy. Remove garbage and empty the fridge and freezer.
- Decrease the temperature on the second floor by pushing the button on the temperature control in every room. It will then go in to power saving mode. On the first floor, leave the floor heating on.
- Remember to turn off the water supply on departure. Turn it off by turning the blue water faucet in to horizontal position. You can do this from the technical room.
- You will find a garbage container near the boom gate
- Remember to put the card for the traffic/boom barrier back on the kitchen counter before departure.
If you require assistance during your stay, please contact the Omega on 5377 5377 or 9828 6931