Take a look at the wonderful accommodations the beautiful Horseshoe Bay Resort has to offer, located just north-west of Austin, Texas.
Points required per night
Arrival & Departure
- Check in: 4:00 pm
- Check out: 11:00 am
Unwind in their 385 luxurious newly remodeled rooms, with tranquil lake views, contemporary design and modern amenities designed for work or relaxation.
Check out the rooms here
200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Phone +1 877-611-0112
Subject to taxation for US employeesAccommodations bookings are a fringe benefit and subject to taxation for US employees
Access to property
Check in at the Hotel Front Desk
Hotel front desk is open 24 hours.
Valet: $25.00 per day. At your expense.
Self-parking: no charge.
Activities and offers
Perched along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort provides the perfect backdrop for your Texas Hill Country vacation. Make the short drive from Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston to a resort that surrounds you with lake activities, wineries, museums, and outdoor adventures.
- Complimentary Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Local and Long Distance Telephone Calls
- Golf Bag Storage for groups with less than 50 attendees
- Access to Golf Practice Facilities
- Self-Service Laundry Facilities
- Access to Hotel, Paseo Pool - with Towel Services
- Transportation Service throughout Resort
- In- Room Coffee and Tea
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Access to Select Horseshoe Bay Resort Private Facilities & Beaches on Lake LBJ
Other on property discounts
Important Note: In order to receive the below VIP discounts, amenities/activities must be booked through the reservations center by calling the dedicated toll free number: 1-877-611-0112
- 10% off Bayside Spa Services
10% off apparel at Cap Rock and Slick Rock Golf Shops
20% off Greens Fees on Apple Rock, Ram Rock and Slick Rock Golf Courses
- Buy one hour and get one hour free on WaveRunners and 20’ & 25’ pontoon boats. (Valid Monday – Thursday)
Horseshoe Bay is close to many popular family destinations outside Austin:
- World Class Robert Trent Jones Sr. Golf Courses
- Full Service Marina on scenic and Full-Level Lake LBJ
- Four Resort Swimming Pools
- Waterfront Restaurants
- Full Service Spa and Fitness Classes
- Year-round activity schedule
- Award-Winning Special Events and Concerts
Visit Horseshoe Bay Resort's website to get an overview of nearby attractions https://www.hsbresort.com/nearby. Among them are:
- Lake LBJ
- Marble Falls
- Enchanted Rock State Park
- Hamilton Reserve Pool
- LBJ National Historic Park
- Pedernales Falls State Park
- Spicewood Vineyards
- Stonehouse Vineyards
- Perrisos Vineyard and Winery
- Williams Chris Vineyards
- Fall Creec Vineyards
- Texas wine country in Fredericksburg and Spicewood
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.
Call Hotel Guest Services at1-866-985-0212, 24 hours a day.