Our Hovden Blå cabin is a beautiful modern cabin with 10 beds, and located in Hovden, one of Norway's most popular ski destinations.
- Minimum booking
- Maximum booking
- 14 nights
- 5 nights (Christmas, Norwegian winter and Easter holidays)
- Points required per night
- 14 000
- 28 000 (Christmas New years and Easter holidays)
- Check in
- Check out
- Booking via My Omega 365
- Four bedrooms, all on the first floor (3 bedrooms with double bed 150 and 1 bedrom with bunkbed)
- Duvets and pillows for 8 people
- TV-room with sofa bed
- Well equipped kitchen
- Baby high chair
- Baby travel cot (not duvet and pillow)
- Fire place
- Freezer in the storage room downstairs
What to bring
- Bed linen and towels
- Kitchen towels and washcloths
- Smoking forbidden
- Pets forbidden
- You find firewood in the storeroom, or under the porch in front of the cabin.
- The main-water switch is located in the closet under the staircase.
- Washing and cleaning is done by our cleaner between stays. If the cleaners are required to use more than two hours for cleaning the cabin, the additional expenses will be charged to the employee.
- Remember that the check-in is after 17:00 and check-out is within 14:00. If you are leaving on a Sunday and no one is booked after you, you may stay longer then the checkout time as cleaning services arrive on weekdays.
Take off from the main road to Hovden Alpinsenter. First road to the left and further to the left onto Blåtoppvegen and follow the road straight ahead (about 50-60 meters). The cabin is marked with no. 23.
- Washing and cleaning is done by our own cleaner between stays.
We therefore ask that the cabin is left tidy after use.
- Please clean the stove and other surfaces in the kitchen.
- Make sure you have all your belongings.
- Dispose of garbage. You will find the garbage containers close to the cabin
- Remember to close all windows. Lock all doors and put the key back in the key box.
4755 Hovden, Setesdal
Hovden is a year-round tourist centre with attractions including Hegni Park, Hovden Hunting and Shooting Centre, fishing and walking trails.
In the winter alpine and cross-country enthusiasts are attracted to the Hovden Ski Centre and to 132 km of well-prepared cross-country runs. Hovden Badeland is a great year-round attraction, with its open-air and indoor swimming pools for adults and children.
Map of Hovden
Download a map of Hovden
Omega's cabin is cabin A2.
There is only room for one car in the carport at the cabin. Guests cannot park inside the cabin area, but must park in the shared car park by the road toward the cabins.
- Oslo-Hovden: 290 km
- Stavanger-Hovden: 290 km
- Haugesund-Hovden: 220 km
- Bergen-Hovden: 300 km
- Kristiansand-Hovden: 215 km
If you require assistance during your stay, please contact Omega.
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.
We wish you a pleasant trip to the mountains!