Book a relaxing stay at our apartment by the seaside in beautiful Ryfylke.
- Minimum booking
- Maximum booking
- Points required per night
- Arrival & Departure
- Check in: 18:00
- Check out: 13:00
- 6 +2 (sofabed in the loft)
- Booking via
The apartment is located next to the wharf in Marvik, and accommodates up to eight people.
- Main level and loft
- Four bedrooms that can accommodate six people, and a sofa bed on the loft that accommodates two people
- Duvets and pillows for 6 persons
- TV and Internet in the living room on first floor and on the loft
- 1 bathroom with shower and washing machine
- 1 toilet on the loft
- Charcoal grill
- One baby high chair
NB! No pets. Smoking forbidden.
What to bring
- Bed linen
- Kitchen towels
- Life vests for children and adults
Remember that check-in is after 18:00 and check-out is at 13:00. If you are leaving on a Sunday and no one is booked after you, you may stay longer than the checkout time as cleaning services arrive on weekdays. Please clarify this with Omega by sending an email to email@example.com or call 5377 5377
- By the floating dock there is a 15 feet boat with an outboard motor that can be utilized during your stay.
- The boat is located in harbour spot number 50.
- The boat uses regular gas (four-stroke engine).
- You can fill up gas at the pier (card only).
- The key to the padlock is on the same key chain as the safety lock for the boat. This is located on a hook in the entrance
Directions from Stavanger:
- Coming from Stavanger you can take the express boat going from Stavanger Fiskepirterminal to Marvik hurtigbåtkai.
- You can also drive Ryfylke tunnel from Stavanger to Tau and then the ferry from Hjelmeland to Nesvik, and drive over the bridge Sandsbroa. This is the fastest route to Marvik.
Direction from Bergen:
- Follow E 39, turn on to E 134, following the signs leading to Oslo
- Take a turn from E 134 at Knapphus ( after a Shell gas station) and follow RV 46 and the signs leading to Sauda until the Marvik Exit
- Take the sharp turn right
- Follow the road for approximately 14 km until you see a Marvik sign on your left hand side
- Follow this road past the church. Then you will see the apartment building on the pier
Remember to shop groceries before you leave for Marvik as there are no stores nearby. The closest grocery store is located 7 km from Marvik: Joker in Vatlandsvåg. You can also take the boat to the store and park at the guest harbor right outside the grocery store. The grocery store has a post office, groceries and an ice cream bar during the summer.
- We ask that the cabin is left tidy after use. Washing and cleaning is done by our own cleaner between stays.
- Please dispose garbage in the green container at the pier.
- The refrigerator and freezer must be emptied and cleaned.
- On departure, please turn all of the heaters down to 12 degrees.
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.
If you require assistance during your stay, please contact Omega
We wish you a pleasant trip to Marvik!
- From Haugesund: 2 hours
- From Stavanger: 2,5 hours
- From Bergen: 4 hours