The cabin is located in Vangslia in Oppdal in a beautiful mountain terrain with a good selection of ski slopes nearby.
- Minimum booking
- Maksimum booking
- 14 nights
- 5 nights
(christmas and New year, Winter and Easter holidays)
- Advantage-poeng per nights
- 16 000
- 32 000
(Christmas, New years and Easter)
- Check in
- Check out
- Booking via
- 4 bedrooms
- 8 beds
- One double bed connected a private bathroom (160cm x 200cm)
- Two 90cm beds in room no. two. Can be converted into a double bed
- Bunk bed (120x200) & (70x200)
- One double bed (180x200)
- 2 bathrooms
- An attic, fully furnished
- Parking by the cottage
- Fire alarm, connected in series i all rooms
NB! No smoking. No pets.
What to bring:
- Bed linen and towels
- Kitchen towels and washcloths
Firewood is located in the shed.
Our own cleaners take care of the cleaning between stays. We therefore request that the cottage be left tidy after the stay. Bring rubbish, remove empty goods and empty the fridge/freezer for food. If our cleaners have to spend more than two hours on the cleaning, this extra cost will be charged to the employee.
- Internet access
- Garden furniture
- Coffee maker
- Washing machine
- Make sure you have all your belongings and leave the cabin tidy.
- Take the E6 and follow the road.
- When you get to Oppdal, take Rv70 and follow Sunndalsvegen straight ahead.
- Turn right at Kjerkvegen/Oppdal church and follow the road until you reach the destination.
- Follow Highway70 south against Bergøya.
- Turn left at the roundabout towards Trondheim and Sunndalssøra before reaching Gjemnessundbrua, and follow the road further from there. Then you enter the E39.
- After the Straumsund bridge, do not follow the E39 towards Trondheim and Surnadal, but follow HWY70 straight ahead.
- Turn left at Kjerkvegen / Oppdal church and follow the road until you reach the destination.
- Trondheim - Oppdal: 117 km
- Oslo - Oppdal: 414 km
- Bergen - Oppdal: 510 km
- Haugesund - Oppdal: 628 km
- Stavanger - Oppdal: 688 km
If you require assistance during your stay, please contact Omega.
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.