Action plan for detected cases of Covid-19
Employees working at Omega's offices (Norway)
Information regarding whether or not someone has contracted Covid-19 is considered personal health information; Omega is not in a position to pass on this information (it is in fact illegal).
With this in mind, what is our course of action when an employee contracts Covid-19?
- Although it is the task of the official health services, we encourage the employee to inform their close contacts in Omega as soon as possible.
- As with all types of illness, the employee must notify their manager/the client of their absence.
- Initiate tracking of the infection source and contact close contacts.
- Clarifies the internal notification process with the employee.
- Informs the relevant office location without identifying the employee.
- Orders the disinfection and cleaning of the relevant location.
- Follows up the employee.
- Are contacted by the health services.
- Are required to stay at home (quarantined) for 10 days.